HMD Global, as it had promised, launched Nokia X71 today in Taiwan. Nokia X71 ha 6.39 inch Full HD+ Pureview Display with 16MP Punch Hole camera. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 6GB ram, Triple Camera with Zeiss Optics and runs Android 9 Pie.
Primary rear camera is a 48MP one which offers 12MP output using 4 in 1 Pixel Binning by default, camera app does have option to shoot in 48MP mode.
Nokia X71 Specifications-
- 6.39-inch (2316 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.3:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 6P lens, ZEISS optics, 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens, 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, Nokia OZO Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- 3500mAh battery with 18W fast charging